Divertion-X
Welcome To DivertionX Rsps Forums/Website!
If you have an account please login below.
If you do not have a account click "Register" below!
Server Status: ONLINE
Divertion-X
Welcome To DivertionX Rsps Forums/Website!
If you have an account please login below.
If you do not have a account click "Register" below!
Server Status: ONLINE
Divertion-X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to DivertionX official forums made by: Dakoda!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Were coming back!!
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptyThu Mar 06, 2014 6:40 pm by Dakoda

» How To: By: Gf
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:30 pm by thegf

» More players!!!!
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:27 pm by thegf

» How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling!
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm by thegf

» Hns event: Hosted by Gf in-game donator
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:16 pm by thegf

» How To Jad - Version
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptyFri May 10, 2013 9:30 pm by Version

» Donating Information
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 6:58 pm by Version

» great forums.
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:48 am by Version

» ::nomad codded
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptyThu May 09, 2013 7:23 am by Version

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 103 on Wed Jul 03, 2019 8:57 pm
Top posters
Dakoda (41)
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_vote_lcapHow to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_voting_barHow to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_vote_rcap 
Auztun (41)
How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_vote_lcapHow to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_voting_barHow to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! I_vote_rcap 
thegf (14)
Version (14)
kurtis (7)
Hey Its Bert (6)
zaηχ (5)
Angell (4)
monkalicious (2)
Man Cleave (2)

How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
thegf
Newb
Newb

How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! Empty
PostSubject: How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling!   How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling! EmptySat May 11, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey Guys, i am here to show you how you can get some awesome stats, really fast!

so to start: buy some skilling supplies.
then you want to teleport to skilling area, and start woodcutting
after you get 75 woodcutting, i advise you to go straight to magic logs! *500k each log*
then afer 99 start firemaking, it is worth the 99!
if you wish to start mining, start! mining is fast money, and easy!
runite ore is 500k each, so it is fast, and a lot of money if you do for 1 hour!
smithing is a little harder, it takes a little more time, but in the end, you can make some dfs's!

[If this guide helped at all or you would like me to edit it and add more, please just say so! i will be adding more and more onto this!
Back to top Go down

How to: Skilling And Best Way to Get Money From Skilling!
Page 1 of 1